||Specializing in quality soil improvements for better yields, water soakage, drainage & minimises soil erosion & loss of nutrient|
Suppliers & spreaders of:
Earth lime with silicon
Natural Winton & Hughenden gypsum
Lime is a conditioner of soil and plays an important part in rectifying the three key changes occurring in Australian soil.
• Neutralizes acidity,
• Replenishes humus, and
• Is calcium rich.
Ten Benefits of Lime
• It is a major source of calcium (Ca), an essential nutrient.
• It corrects acidification.
• It reduces aluminium (Al) and manganese (Mn) toxicities which often occur at low pH.
• It improves fertilizer efficiency.
• It influences soil micro-organisms.
• It improves legume nitrogen fixation.
• It assists in balancing nutrients.
• It improves soil structure and promotes worm activity.
• It promotes organic matter decay.
• It improves livestock health.
Gypsum has been used for more than 200 years as a soil conditioner & fertilizer. Gypsum releases nutients in soils which improves its structure and allows for better water soakage & root growth. Gypsum is the product to apply to help reclaim sodic soils.
Copyright © . All rights reserved.
www.inkermanlimeandgypsum.com is powered by Website Builder